Pay per click ads - definition

Pay per click (PPC) is an online advertising model where the advertiser pays for click-throughs. Other paid options include CPC or cost per thousand impressions.

Paid vs organic search resultsTypically positioned at the top and the right side of the search engine results page, and on a tinted background to indicate that they are advertisements, paid ads are purchased to be exposed in searches on a particular keyword or keyword phrase.

Studies indicate that paid advertisements, despite being at the top of the page, are clicked by just 25% of searchers.  Organic results, or those selected naturally by the search engines, make up the other 75% of clicks.

Back to Real estate SEO glossary | Contact DBA Inbound

Follow Data Based Ads

Subscribe to our blog: Inbound marketing tips for real estate SEO

Your email: